Individual Membership reflects your commitment to fundraising, enhancing your professional credibility and profile.
It will provide you with a wealth of services and support, including exclusive access to members' only content and resources, and the opportunity to join a wide range of different communities to help you develop your network.
You'll have access to a wide range of resources, including in-depth articles and guidance through members' only content (coming soon), as well as the latest news, information and trends to grow your fundraising knowledge.
- Free monthly copy of Fundraising Magazine and full access to civilsociety.co.uk (worth £99 a year)
- Discounts on selected titles by leading practitioners in the Fundraising Series of publications, in association with the Directory of Social Change
- Monthly member email newsletter keeping you up to date with fundraising issues and sector developments
- Members-only guidance and support via email from the Chartered Institute Policy team
- Our Compliance Framework will help you ensure you have the necessary structure in place to meet compliance requirements. You will learn what to consider when building your compliance programme and find toolkits, examples and checklists to help you through your compliance journey.
Any new, or current, individual member who experiences redundancy due to the coronavirus pandemic - whether you are an employee or non-salaried (for example, freelance consultants) - will be offered three free months of membership.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
As well as the free legal helpline, you can benefit from discounted products and services, both business-related and personal, through Membership Plus
We offer a 50% reduction (£45 instead of £90) on cross-posting your organisation’s vacancies on the Jobs and Careers page (when you advertise on CharityJob.co.uk).
If you pay your own subscription, you should be able to claim back 20% to 40% of the cost through tax relief. Just check out the relevant information on the HMRC website once you’ve joined.